Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crocheted Flowers: How to

If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen some pictures I posted of the flowers I just learned how to crochet:
http://instagram.com/navy_taxi
 
 


If you are friends with my lovely friend Courtney, you may have seen some pictures she posted of the flowered headband and scarf set I made her:
(Isn't she beautiful, everybody?)


I recently learned how to make these flowers using some great video tutorials by Mom of 5 Daughters.

The tutorial is split into three parts, and you will need to know some basic crocheting, including chain, single crochet, and double crochet.

If you don't know those, there are great tutorials on youtube for basic crocheting too. In fact, I taught myself to crochet a few years ago using youtube videos.

So without further ado, how to crochet flowers:

part one
 
part two
 
part three
 
 
Let me know if you give these a try, I'd love to see some pictures of your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment